2014年12月21日星期日


                               SelectBeads 

                       gemstone beads and jewelry findings supplies


    I encountered beads back to the year 2005 in my second job in a semiprecious stone cutting factory, in there I got great knowledge on how stones cut and polished then become amazing beads, since then I developed a great passion on these lovely beads. Soon I deeply realized beads would play an important role in my life with no doubt. From that time I worked along with beads for years, learning characteristic of semiprecious stone, about how to grade them. I got lots of fun and I found working with them could concentrate myself, found calm and got fresh back to life again. 

    Now I worked with some other factories to get great quality beads to list in this shop. I worked with my team in an office in Guangzhou, China. We quality control beads, try to give them good shots,get them listed, and well packed carefully then shipped asap, we try to answer you asap. We are a happy team though busy:-)

    Welcome to meet us in our office in Guangzhou if you are in China. Before I was in some trade shows like Canton Fair, HongKong jewelry fair and met people who were stone trader or districbutor there. Our future goad is to have more coworkers and they can enjoy working with beads too. Maybe to have our small stone cutting factory, this seems kind of optimsm,but cutting special design stone pcs that I want was my dream for years.

     Now in my spare time sometimes I make my jewelry pcs with sterling silver and stone cabachon, I call myself a jewelry maker :-) I went to colleage as an English major, I learnt English there so I enjoy Hollywood movies , and I am interested in learning Korean recent years.

   I hope we can become a reliable supplier for you now and future,in here you can purchase with no worries and get beads with satisfied, and served well in every aspect. 

 We do have pinterest and facebook page and sincerely invite you :

 http://www.pinterest.com/SelectBeads 
 http://www.facebook.com/selectbead 
https://twitter.com/select_beads

没有评论:

发表评论